- A booking fee will be required to secure an appointment, this gets deducted off your total due on the day.
- Our studio has minimal seating arrangements so please refrain from bringing a guest, unless they are also booked clients. There are cafe's and a shopping centre only a few metres away if they would prefer to go there.
- Please do not bring children to your appointment, our studio unfortunately is not safe for the little ones.
- If you arrive to your appointment sick, we have the right to refuse service and you will lose your booking fee. Please reschedule if you are feeling under the weather and your deposit will be transferred to your new date.
- If you are late, this will cut into your appointment time as we tend to book our clients back to back and it's not fair to run late into another client's private session. We may have to reschedule your appointment depending on the service chosen and how late you are running.
- Cancellation Terms:
You must give 72hrs+ notice to cancel or reschedule a Cosmetic Tattoo appointment, 24hrs+ notice to cancel or reschedule any other appointment. To reschedule your appointment you can use the button linked in your confirmation email and your booking fee will be transferred to the new appointment.
If you wish to cancel with 72hrs+/24hrs+ notice depending on your chosen service, we recommending rescheduling to ensure you can get a time slot, otherwise we will keep your booking fee as a credit for next time. If you wish to cancel with less than 72hrs+/24hrs notice, your booking fee will be forfeited as you will have to place another should you wish to rebook.
We do not refund any money paid to us under any circumstances as this money goes towards our time and products. If you no-show to your appointment you will be charged the balance of your appointment and you will not be able to book with TLBB unless you bring your account back up to date.
- Allergies and reactions are possible with any beauty service, The Luxe Beauty Bar cannot be held liable and it is recommended that you visit a Dr as soon as possible.
- We strongly recommend that you voice any concerns AT your appointment, however if you aren't satisfied with your service we are happy to offer a complimentary adjustment within 48hrs of the original appointment. Cosmetic Tattooing is excluded from this as we are unable to touch your skin as the healing process has begun, please see more info below.
- Tattoo Appointments:
We will always confirm with you at the end of the appointment to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your treatment and if there is anything you would like adjusted. We always allow extra time during the service for this so that you never feel pressured or rushed. If you do go home and decide there is something you are dissatisfied with, this goes for family members' and friend's opinions also, unfortunately we are unable to make adjustments at this point as your skin has begun the healing process. You will have to book in your 8-12 week touch up and we can make adjustments then.
Please remember that cosmetic tattooing is a PROCESS and your brows will go through a number of changes before they are completely healed by 2 months post appointment and even then they will most likely need a correction to perfect them, this is why we call it a 'Perfection Visit'. If you attend your appointment and we feel that during your consult you don't seem confident or completely understand the healing process, we will not tattoo you as we do not want to run the risk of damaging our reputation. We are very, very strict with our aftercare to ensure ALL of our client's get the best possible results.